The Bison Sentinel 165K Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera is a high-precision temperature scanner. It detects elevated body temperature that may indicate fever and underlying infection. This skin temperature measurement device can be used for the for mass-screening of individuals in high-pedestrian locations and environments where social distancing is a MUST—including airports, train stations, restaurants, grocery stores, meat markets, factories and other public and business spaces
in short, the Sentinel SECU165K helps you to safeguard your critical areas, gateways and people. They monitor, screen and analyze your customers and employees temperatures by harnessing these featured built-in functions:
- REAL-TIME IMAGE PROJECTION: High precision thermal imager can connect to computer to display the measurement image in real time.Real-time observation results.
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE ALARM: Intelligent temperature range from 30 - 45° C with automatic For temperatures greater than 37.3 ℃, lights will be displayed, and the screen will alert on high temperatures.
- QUICK TEMPERATURE DETECTION: Fast temperature detector for quick temperature screening.Thermal imaging temperature range: 30℃~45℃.
- ACCURACY: ±0.5℃ in less than 500 ms. Support SD card, USB and other import methods, with powerful image processing capabilities.
- WIDE APPLICATION SCENARIOS: Widely used in factories, schools, office buildings and residential areas. Quick and easy temperature detect.
- PC SOFT ANALYSIS -Support SD card, USB and other import methods, with powerful image processing capabilities
- LARGE CAPACITY BATTERY: Rechargeable lithium battery (Li-ion 3.7V/5000mAh 26650 battery (Up to 6 hrs ). Supports long-term outdoor use.
- Thermal scanner: TFT 2.8" high-quality LCD Display screen
- 160×120 (19,200 px) infrared resolution detector
- Threaded screw-on adapter for a hands-free tripod or gateway mounting install
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SECU-IRI
- Weight: 3.00lb
- Dimensions: 16.00in x 8.00in x 6.00in